Alternative Filehost Rules - Please Read

Highly recommended reading for new users.
baph

Alternative Filehost Rules - Please Read

Post by baph »

Before starting, I would like to remind our userbase that hosting content related to Disturbed Things on any other web service should only ever be done as a last resort. The moment you go off-site, you are involving yourself in spaces and with factors that we cannot control. Opsec should be especially practiced here at all times, particularly due to the nasty habit image sharing sites have of automatically linking users' internet accounts together without their knowledge. In addition, outbound links should always be treated with caution due to the ease with which randoms can IP phish on today's internet.

Now then:

- Only if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, files which cannot be hosted on DT for whatever reason and which do not contain blood and gore and are 200 MBs or lower in size should be hosted at catbox.moe

- Only if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, all other files that cannot be hosted on DT for whatever reason should be hosted using throwaway accounts created with burners at mega.nz

Beginning today, links to any other image/file sharing sites will be deleted on sight.

Always use a VPN for things not already connected to IRL.
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people, but that I don't like them?"