Site Update: September 20th, 2021

jewels76
Site Admin

Site Update: September 20th, 2021

Post by jewels76 »

Another long working weekend. I have been strengthening the APIs which return data for the Profile, and now have the permission system working, Data is returning for the a few of the profile components, and continuing to lay out the settings portion of Profile. Beyond this, the client side work is continuing with the set of Repositories that extract the data from the API into specific data elements used by the UI. I'm finishing work on the update and delete methods for Profile.
As I have alluded to previously, the site offers two types of membership; Basic and Premium. Accounts are free under the basic membership. Premium memberships have additional features to complement the basic membership. I'm at a point of locating a payment processor to handle the billing for Premium. To be honest, Premium membership will help pay for the site and all the features. I'm open to discussing this in more detail, as needed.
With all of this, I'm very keen to the DA and OF payment issues of late, and trying to find a suitable solution. I refuse to give in to credit card companies saying what THEY deem worthy or not.
Anyway - Hope everyone is having a great week.
jewels76
Site Admin

Re: Site Update: September 20th, 2021

Post by jewels76 »

Minor update: Looks like Authorize.NET will be the payment processor. We meet the criteria for working with them. I'm actually relieved by this. This means the site will be able to accept credit, debit and PayPal. In addition, supporting Ethereum and possibly others as well.